Yuk Cheng Ho (Michelle Ho)
Lawyer B.A, LL.B
Michelle graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Arts (major in Communication and Media Studies) in 2008.
Michelle joined Oldham Construction Lawyers in 2010 where she assists with litigation matters including:
- Shao v A.G. Advanced Construction Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 14.
- Brown v S & B Weerasinghe Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 1329.
- DK Air Pty Ltd v Bayside Construct Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 789.
- Ahmed v Whittlesea City Council (Building and Property)  VCAT 915.
- Waterford Towers Owners Corporation v Burbank Australia Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 218.
- Owners Corporation PS 547523Q v Ahmed (Owners Corporations)  VCAT 1595.
- Milani Pty Ltd v Australia Nice Flooring Warehouse Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 1757.
- Adams v Clark Homes Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 1658.
Michelle also assists with wind up and bankruptcy proceedings.
Michelle is driven and motivated. She was interested in law and decided to pursue her career in law.
Michelle completed a Bachelor of Laws with Distinction and completed her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law. She was then admitted to the Supreme Court in July 2020.
Michelle’s experience as a legal assistant over the years has equipped her with an extensive knowledge of the litigation process.
Michelle speaks English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org