Lawyer B.Com., LL.B
Christina is one of the dedicated lawyers at Oldham Construction Lawyers.
She graduated from Deakin University with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce and later completed her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law.
Christina has been involved in all aspects of building and construction law since 2015, with her practice focusing on domestic building litigation and claims under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2002 (Vic).
Christina is proactive in her approach to all matters, understands that litigation can be a stressful time for all involved and aims to achieve a commercially viable outcome for her clients.
Christina regularly appears in both the courts and at the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal and has recently been involved in the following cases:
- Shao v A G Advanced Construction Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 903.
- Dexel Engineering Pty Ltd v Crios Australia Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 651.
- Longbow Constructions Pty Ltd v D’Orto (Building and Property)  VCAT 954.
- Evans v Fynnan Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 1335.
- Belcon Enterprises v Shaq Industries (Building and Property)  VCAT 1048.
- Gigliuto v Sassella (Building and Property)  VCAT 1946.
- McClafferty v Greg Smith Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 299
- Shao v AG Advanced Construction P/L  VSCA 93 (30 April 2019)
- DJJ Promotions Pty Ltd v Gianacopoulos (Building and Property)  VCAT 177
- McQueen v Destiny Rise Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 1613
- Shells Venture Management v Agresta  VSC 863
- Shao v A.G. Advanced Construction Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 14 (6 January 2020)
- Citi-Con Pty Ltd v Trojan Built Pty Ltd & Anor  VSC 557
- Gianacopoulos v DJJ Promotions P/L  VSC 203 (27 April 2021)
Christina’s professional memberships includes the Law Institute of Victoria and the Building Dispute Practitioners’ Society (where she has been part of the committee since 2019).
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org